Composite bonding is a great choice if you need to fix a chipped or broken tooth whilst also changing the form or colour of your teeth. Composite bonding is a skill of our dentists at Super Smile Dental, who have years of experience treating patients in and around Cardiff. As one of our most prominent dental services, we will assist you in enhancing the look of your teeth and boosting your confidence.
How Composite Bonding Works?
Restoring a tooth’s appearance with bonding is an option for both cosmetic and restorative purposes. Here’s how it works:
- Your teeth are not harmed in any way since the resin is applied with care to them.
- For a finish that is completely natural-looking, your dentist shapes and smooths the resin.
- Once the resin has been moulded, it is rapidly solidified using a specific light.
Whilst composite bonding does not last as long as veneers, many patients find the procedure to be quite cost-efficient. Additionally, it may be repeated without causing any harm to your teeth.
Benefits of Dental Composite Bonding
- Natural-looking results
- Consistent aesthetic and functional outcomes
- Because there is little or no drilling of the tooth, there is no need for an injection.
- The majority of cases may be completed in a single session.
- In certain cases, composite veneers may be removed and replaced with another kind of veneer.
- Failure is uncommon and easily remedied.
- Reduced cost due to the absence of laboratory expenditures.