Broken, discoloured, or missing teeth affect your basic daily comfort, functionality, and smile aesthetics. Full denture implants are the perfect solution and the closest replacement for your healthy natural teeth.
Continue reading to know everything about the best full dental implants solutions in Cardiff.
Are Full Dental Implants Right for You?
Edentulism is a phrase that you don’t commonly hear about. But it describes around 27 million Brits who have an average of four missing teeth.
It means lacking natural teeth due to reasons like:
- Gum disease
- Bone loss
- Dental caries
Full teeth replacement restores these missing teeth permanently and makes your mouth functional giving you the same chewing and speaking abilities. But the question is who can get full denture implants?
You are a good candidate for full dental implants if you meet these criteria:
- You have healthy gums that allow a quicker implant recovery.
- There is enough jaw bone to support the full teeth implants.
- You will follow through with good oral hygiene and schedule your visits with us regularly.
The success of full teeth implants depends on a proper evaluation of patients in these categories at our dental office:
- Heavy smokers and drinkers.
- People who have undergone radiation in the neck or head area.
- Heart disease or diabetes patients.
Learn About More Types of Dental Implants! Read Now!
Why Should You Consider Full Teeth Replacement?
Full denture implants are probably the only solution to restore your confidence and achieve the perfect smile that you have always wanted.
Also known as ‘teeth in a day’ or ‘all on four’, full mouth implants have excellent science backed benefits over other smile reconstruction solutions:
|FUNCTIONAL RESTORATION||Fully restored chewing abilities|
|COMFORT||Feel and look like natural teeth minus the discomfort of dentures|
|JAW BONE HEALTH||Prevent bone loss and improve natural bone growth|
|BETTER ORAL HEALTH||Full set of dental implants keep you free of gum disease and dental caries|
|SAFE MATERIAL||100% safe and customisable material like zirconia, porcelain, or titanium|
|COST EFFECTIVE||Long-term cost effectiveness by doing away with multiple treatments and their on-going maintenance costs|
|LOW MAINTENANCE||Full teeth replacement is easy to maintain with regular brushing, flossing, and using a mouthwash at least once a day|
|MINIMAL DISCOMFORT||Full teeth implants procedure is carried out under local anaesthesia to minimise discomfort|
How Do We Help You Smile Better With a Full Set of Dental Implants?
A full teeth replacement is a solution for both a full-arch loss and when you have several teeth missing. Super Smile Dental’s revolutionary dentures treatment gives you back your dental functionality and a transformed smile.
- Our experienced dentists conduct a thorough assessment, digital scan of the mouth, and bone analysis to establish your candidature for the procedure.
- We answer all your questions about full teeth implants and design your individual treatment plan.
- Assessing the orientation of the prosthesis of the replacement teeth. This is done by measuring the natural gum line, overbite, and underbite.
- Bite impressions will be used to create full denture implant models.
Placing Temporary Prosthesis
- Measuring and marking the natural distance between the bottom and top jaws.
- After administering local anaesthesia, an incision will be made to extract damaged teeth and excess gum tissues.
- Exposing the jaw bone for reducing the ridge and preparing the remaining bone for dental implant insertion.
- Drilling of pilot holes followed by insertion of the implant.
- They are then secured tightly and all incisions are closed.
- Abutments will be attached to act as mounting posts and secured with mechanical fasteners.
- You will be given temporary prosthetics before the permanent full teeth replacement procedure.
- Our dentists will issue standard oral hygiene guidelines and prescribe pain relievers as needed for proper healing.
- You will be called to our dental office to monitor healing.
- Once your tissues have healed, we will design the final prosthesis. This is customised to match the healed contours.
- The permanent full mouth dental implants are then secured in your mouth and the procedure is officially complete.
- You may be called every month for the first six months of implant installation. This is done to check their stability and make readjustments if required.
Before and After Full Dental Implants
Full dental implants have a success rate of 90-95 per cent. They can even last a lifetime with the right maintenance and oral hygiene practises. These before and after pictures of full teeth implants are testimonies of smile transformations and functional restoration.
How Much are Full Mouth Dental Implants?
Normally, the full dental implant price in Cardiff averages around £4,800. Full mouth dental implants costs vary from individual to individual and depend on factors such as:
- The number of implants required.
- Material of the full denture implants that you choose.
- The number of sittings you require for follow-ups.
This price excludes the cost of:
- Correcting any pre-existing conditions such as decayed teeth or gum diseases.
- Other surgical interventions such as bone grafts or sinus lifts that you may require.
- The cost of any unexpected response to the implant procedure and its correction is also not included in this.
At Super Smile Dental, we offer a no-obligation treatment plan along with a thorough and transparent cost breakdown. Our expert dental implant team answers all your cost-related questions and works with you at each step to finalise the procedure.
Trust Super Smile Dental for Full Teeth Replacement
We have helped thousands of families achieve their perfect smile through full teeth implants. We are trusted for our commitment, precision, and compassionate care for delivering the best in oral care in Cardiff. Meet us today to know more about your full set of dental implants.