I am proud of my track record and of being a reliable and Caring Clinician who has helped so many patients achieve their treatment expectations over the last two decades.
I have been practicing dentistry in the UK since 2003, and placing and restoring dental implants since 2007. During my career , I have helped numerous patients successfully complete their treatment journeys, achieve their treatment goals and improve their oral health , dental esthetics and function. My clinical skills cover a wide area of clinical dentistry, from simple Endodontic and implant treatment to complex root canal treatment and re- treatment, multi-unit and full mouth implant based restorations, soft and hard tissue grafting , immediately loaded restorations , and root end surgery.
With qualifications in Endodontics and implant dentistry and 20 years of clinical experience, I maintain a balanced and evidence based approach to part care, based on preserving existing dentition whenever possible.
Being the previous owner of a three-practice mini-corporate, and having worked as an Educational Clinical Assistant at University of Wales College of Dentistry , I have a wealth of experience in liaising with fellow practitioners to co- ordinate patient treatment , as well as mentoring colleagues who are keen to develop their skills .
- Implant Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Aligner Orthodotics
- Facial Aesthetic treatment
- Diploma in Biomedical Methods ( University of Wales , Mar 2002)
- MFDS RCS Edin
- Trainee, The Marches Vocational Training Scheme, UK (Feb 2004- Feb 2005)
- Educational Clinical Assistant , University Dental Hospital, Cardiff , Department of Endodontics (Mar-Oct 2006)
- Fellow, International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Member, Association of Dental Implantologists, UK
- Member, British Endodontic Society
- Mentee Dr Edwin Sher, Walpole Street Dental Surgery, London (Dental Implants)
- Mentee, Dr Allen Branley, Complete Smile Academy, South Shields.