I am a highly skilled and experienced dental professional with extensive clinical and team management experience. My areas of interest include Cosmetic Orthodontics, Invisalign/aligner based Orthodontics, cosmetic restorative dental treatment including facial aesthetic treatment.
Having Qualified in 2010 in Lithuania, I have been working as a dentist for the last 10 years in both NHS and Private Practices in Mid and South Wales.
I am proud to be a committed, result-driven clinician with a passion for career and professional development. I have been fortunate to have interacted with some of the most reputable clinicians in the UK and Europe. Through that, I have developed invaluable experience and a feel for the fine details that make outstanding, life changing dental aesthetic and smile makeover results.
I treat every patient as if they were my only patient and pride myself in having positive feedback generated by numerous positive patients journeys over the years.
- Invisalign (Clear Braces)
- Cosmetic Orthodontics
- Cosmetic Bonding
- Smile Makeovers
- Facial Aesthetics
- Certificate in Orthodontic at Warwick University.
- Certificate in Aesthetic Dentistry 2017, One year course including Designing a smile Digitally with advance Veneer Prep & Cementation + Aesthetic Perio and Advance Composites. Manchester- UK.
- Certificate of Participations in the Postdoctoral Course in Six month Smiles Short Term Orthodontics in San Francisco, US, 2014.
- Invisalign Provider since 2016
- Certificate in Short Term Orthodontics by Quick Straight teeth, Level I & II, UK.
- Derma Fillers, Basic Aesthetic Training course, UK.
- Botulinum Toxins, Basic Aesthetic Training course, UK.